You get 7 powerful reports
- EXCHANGE RISK REPORT is designed to provide a polished overview of any issues identified in the more detailed reports. Corresponding charts and graphs clearly communicate issues and serve as a graphical aide to help suggest remedial steps.
- TRAFFIC AND USE REPORT shows you the status of all mailboxes – their size limits, percentage used, and percentage free. This report is extremely useful when planning a migration or for growth planning to ensure that systems will continue to run without interruption.
- MOBILE DEVICE REPORT provides a detailed listing of every mobile device used by employees to access their organization’s mailbox. The report indicates the names and specific types of mobile devices that are accessing the Exchange server, as well as the operating systems and even the number of folders that are being updated.
- MAILBOX DETAIL REPORT gives you a mailbox-by-mailbox catalog of information, including everything from mailbox display name to quotas to a listing of folders/sizes for each mailbox (and more).
- DISTRIBUTION LISTS identifies and lists all distribution groups as well as which end-users or other groups receive any emails.
- MAILBOX PERMISSION REPORT will identify on a mailbox-by-mailbox basis which groups or which individuals have access to the mailbox and at what level.
- MAILBOX PERMISSION BY USER REPORT inverts the information to show you on a user-by-user basis which users have access to which mailboxes. This report is a great way to document individual access rights.
Header Style Color: Blue